The best of Healdsburg, the best of Riverview! Immaculate remodeled home where nothing has been overlooked. It starts with the location with its view of the common area and Fitch Mountain beyond, and then all of amenities to enjoy it. Expansive decks and beautiful landscaping make indoor/outdoor living a pleasure.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,175 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Ground Floor,Outside Access,Walk-In Closet
- Space in Kitchen
- In Garage
- Granite Counter
- Built-In Electric Oven,Disposal,Hood Over Range
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. Gas Starter,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Formal Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Enclosed,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Interior Access,Side-by-Side.
- Wood, Brick
- Front Porch,Uncovered Deck,Uncovered Patio
- Pool Description
- Association Pool, Private Pool, Common Facility
- Back Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Garden,Greenbelt,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance,Shape Irregular, Uncovered Courtyard, Front Porch,Uncovered Deck,Uncovered Patio. Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Garden,Greenbelt,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance,Shape Irregular.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Bob Pennypacker, Healdsburg Sotheby's Internati
Agent License: 01846725 Office License: 02025375
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.