This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home lies in one of Healdsburg's most quiet and peaceful neighborhoods. Nestled on approximately 1/4 acre, it is just minutes from downtown Healdsburg's gourmet restaurants and renowned Town Square. Housed and lovingly maintained by the same family for over 40 years, this single story home provides a serene and private environment with an abundance of natural light. A true entertainers delight!
Single Family, Tudor, 1 Story
1,998 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Outside Access, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s)
- Hookups Only
- Breakfast Area,Island,Kitchen/Family Combo,Pantry Closet
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s)
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Electric Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Cook Top,Ice Maker,Self/Cont Clean Oven
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- 2. Family Room,Gas Log,Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Wood, Stucco
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Low Maintenance,Street Lights. Low Maintenance,Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Donna Bennett, W Real Estate
Agent License: 01980165 Office License: 01795950
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.